ISO 45001 is the world’s International standard for occupational health & safety, issued to protect employees and visitors from work related accidents and diseases. ISO 45001 certification is designed to mitigate factors that can cause employees and businesses irreparable harm.
Aim or Purpose:
- To improve safety and health of employees and other stakeholders.
- To benefit a company and its’ overall businesses.
Who can attend?
Any organization or person with the responsibility of safety & health management can do this course.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018
- Improve hazard identification and risk assessment
- Reduces overall cost of incidents at the workplace and the number of premiums claimed.
- Enhances the involvement of leadership and participation from workers.
- Enhances organizations’ performances.
- This course will lead towards fewer workplace injuries and illnesses which will eventually result into more productivity.
- 5 days course( additional classes if needed)