ISO 14001 is a family of standards related to environmental management that exists to help companies minimize how their operations negatively affect the environment. It also complies with applicable laws, regulations and other environmentally oriented requirements.
Aim or Purpose:
- To make management capable of identifying and controlling the environmental impact of products and services..
- To improve its’ environmental performance.
Who can attend?
Any organization or person with the responsibility of environmental management can do this course.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015:
- Improve a person’s image and credibility.
- Helps to comply with legal requirements.
- Assist in cost control improvement.
- Reduce employee turnover.
- 5 days course( additional classes if needed)