Institute of Occupational Safety & Health is a global organization for health & safety professionals. It is a UK based organization which offers professional health & safety courses to promote safety throughout the world. IOSH has around 48,000 members from 130 countries in the world.
DETAILS (IOSH MS):
IOSH MS is a UK based certification that has a high demanding base in Bangladesh. IOSH helps professionals to assess occupational hazards, and maintain appropriate health and safety.
Aim (why this course):
Who can attend?
- To make people understand about the importance of safety at work place.
- To encourage employees for maintaining health safety while working.
- To educate managers and supervisors to monitor and control risk.
As this course is about safety issues, anyone from any background and organization can attend this course.
- Module 1: Introducing managing safely
- Module 2: Assessing risks
- Module 3: Controlling risks
- Module 4: Understanding responsibilities
- Module 5: Understanding hazards
- Module 6: Investigating incidents
- Module 7: Measuring Performance
- International recognition and better career prospects
- Ability to recognize health & safety hazards present in the workplace, and sound knowledge to control risks.
- Ability to investigate incidents, and take remedial action.
- Ability to implement legal requirements, and serve the society in a better way.
- Capability to promote company-wide safety awareness culture.