Unilead introduced a new course on Fire Safety and Security management. Fire safety measures include those that are planned during the construction of a building or implemented in structures that are already standing. We will train the security management personals of the building. Fire Safety and Security management is often a component of building safety.
Fire safety measures include those that are intended to prevent the ignition of an uncontrolled fire and those that are used to limit the development and effects of a fire after it starts.
The applicant must be completed Tenth standard or Twelfth or its equivalent from a recognized school board.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all fire and safety equipment in the establishment or building are in good condition always.
- Inspect fire safety checks from time to time.
- Enforce safety codes and regulations within a particular organization.
- Security Personals will make sure that there are suitable plans for easy evacuation of people in a building in the case of a fire outbreak.
- Carry out training and guidelines to the co-workers or employees related to general fire safety rules and procedures.
||HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
||PRACTICAL - I
||PRACTICAL - II
||PRACTICAL - III
||PRACTICAL - IV